miercuri, 10 octombrie 2007

morning to be blurred

- hey, wake up...- shut up against the walls, make the morning to last for ever
- hear my whisper, 'cause i pray to that...
- hey, i dont trust a word
- maybe you saw thousands of them
- of what?
- of unreal words to crush away...
- i dont want my eyes to open
- and how you'd speak to me?
- you dont need to speak to me as i hear your skin
- maybe we're alone on Earth
- alone on what reasons?
- alone due to the dying morning....
- until my prayer will do it right....
- until then i mourn the morning, for its dying seconds...
- hold the sheets to make the sail....
- i dont see them nor feel them either...
- stop pretending to be dead on me....
- hey, shut up against the walls or make this morning to last forever..
- shhhh, as i whisper we'll make this ship to cast away....
- to where?
- from where ? might be the question...
- so...
- from the place where the sunrises die....
- to...
- to the place where the mornings will never die...
- well now....
- shhhhh, now hide into my arms...and we fly...
- ...please, last forever for my dreams to .... shhhhh....